All packages should be tracked through the handling company:
- UPS - by reference number, by tracking number or by e-mail
- DHL - by reference number
- FedEx - by reference number or tracking number
- USPS - by receipt number
- Track UPS, FedEx and U.S. Postal Service packages via Twitter
Tracking Inbound Packages to Campus
While we strive to have all packages delivered in a timely manner, generally 24-48 hours, sometimes it can take longer to receive your parcel. If you have a notification from your shipper that says the parcel was delivered more than 3 days ago, you can feel free to reach out to us about the status of your parcel. We ask that you kindly wait a minimum of 2 business days before inquiring as to the status of your order. Please note that while we may be able to determine where your parcel is in the sort process, there is nothing we can do to expedite the delivery process. Additionally, not all items are tracked by the carrier, and therefore are unable to be tracked in our system. These sorts of things can include credit cards, checks, letters and large envelopes without "certified" status, or insurance.
If you would like to check the status of a parcel you are expecting, please contact the Campus Mail Services direct line at (919) 382-4500.
In order to help you in a timely manner, please have the following information readily available:
- Legal First and Last name (and first and last name on the package, if different from your legal name)
- Mailbox #
- Your Phone Number
- Name of Carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc)
- Package Tracking Number
Note: You can also send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of any packages in process.