Campus Mail Services Mail Hub
The Campus Mail Services Mail Hub is where the U.S. Postal Service delivers all U.S. mail for mail sorting, processing and distribution for the Duke community. This is where all mail is collected and sorted from other Duke locations. This mail is handled, processed for distribution and/or mailed.
- Location: 3523 Hillsborough Rd (Box 90813)
- Telephone: 919-382-4500
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (Closed on weekends and University holidays.)
Bryan University Center - West Campus
Student Mailbox Center (SMC)
(Student mailboxes / package pick-up only)
- Location: Bryan University Center (Garden Level) RM 101A
- Telephone: 919-684-4104
- Package Desk: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday (Closed on weekends and University holidays.)
- Mailboxes: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Duke Technology Center (DTC)
(Buy stamps, postage and ship packages)
- Location: Duke Store (Go to Duke Store down to 2nd Level) (Box # 90850)
- Telephone: 919-684-8956
- Hours: Summer: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Academic year: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday - Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday
Duke Clinic / Duke North Hospital
Duke Health Mailbox Center (HMC)
(Health System mailboxes / package pick-up only)
- Location: Inside Duke Clinic Building - 09 Davison Building
- Telephone: 919-684-2009
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday (Closed on weekends and University holidays.)
Please be advised of the following important dates. In observance of:
- Thanksgiving Holiday:
Thursday, November 24, 2022 and Friday, November, 25, 2022 (Closed)
- Christmas Holiday:
Friday, December, 23,2022 and Monday, December 26, 2022 (Closed)
- New Year’s Day Holiday
Friday, December 30, 2022 and Monday, January 2, 2023 (Closed)
Campus Mail Services will resume to normal hours 8:30 – 5:00 and business as usual after each holiday.
Duke Postal Operations wishes you Peace, Joy and Happiness! Enjoy the holidays and safe travels!
Triangle Post Offices
Need to find a local post office? View this list of post offices in the greater Durham area.
Collection Locations & Times
The U.S. Postal Service delivers mail to Duke throughout the day beginning at 8 a.m. Mail is sorted continually.
Mail is picked up once daily by USPS employees Monday through Friday. Saturday pickup is available at the Duke Technology Center. The mail is normally dispatched on this schedule:
- Duke Hospital North Collection Boxes – Noon
- Duke Health Collection Boxes (09 Davison Building, Basement Level, Green Zone) – Noon
- Campus Mail on Hillsborough Road – 4:30 p.m.
- Duke Technology Center – Weekdays: 5 p.m. (summer) and 6 p.m. (academic year); Saturdays: 4 p.m. (summer) and 6 p.m. (academic year)
Packages and mail received from the U.S. Postal Service after 12:00 p.m. (noon) will be processed and delivered to Duke locations the following business day.