Collection Locations & Times
The U.S. Postal Service delivers mail to Duke throughout the day beginning at 8 a.m. Mail is sorted continually.
Mail is picked up once daily by USPS employees Monday through Friday. Saturday pickup is available at the Duke Technology Center. The mail is normally dispatched on this schedule:
- Duke North Collection Boxes – Noon
- Hospital Collection Boxes (09 Davison Building) – Noon
- Marketplace Counter – 2:00 p.m.
- Campus Mail on Hillsborough Road – 4:30 p.m.
- Duke Technology Center – Weekdays: 5 p.m. (summer) and 6 p.m. (academic year); Saturdays: 4 p.m. (summer) and 6 p.m. (academic year)
Packages to Duke are received from the U.S. Postal Service each afternoon about 2:30 p.m. Because campus mail delivery routes begin at 11:20 a.m., this means packages typically are delivered to Duke addresses the following day.