Campus Locations and Hours
The Campus Mail Services Mail Hub is where the U.S. Postal Service delivers all U.S. mail for mail sorting, processing and distribution for the Duke community. This is where all mail is collected and sorted from other Duke locations. This mail is handled, processed for distribution and/or mailed.
Location: 3523 Hillsborough Rd (Box 90813)
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (Closed on weekends and University holidays.)
West Campus (Bryan University Center)
Student Mailbox Center – SMC (Student Mailboxes / Package Pick-up only)
- Location: Bryan University Center (Basement Level) RM 101A
- Telephone: 919-684-4104
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday (Closed on weekends and University holidays.)
Duke Technology Center – DTC (Buy Stamps, Postage and ship packages)
- Location: Duke Store (Go to Duke Store down to 2nd Level) (Box # 90850)
- Telephone: 919-684-8956
- Hours: Summer: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Academic year: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday - Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday
Duke Clinic / Duke North Hospital (In the Medical Center)
Hospital Mailbox Center – HMC (Hospital Mailboxes / Package Pick-up only)
- Location: Inside Duke Clinic Building - 09 Davison Building
- Telephone: 919-681-4104
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday- Friday (Closed on weekends and University holidays.)
Mail Kiosk Locations
We have two automated kiosks that offer 24/7 service to buy stamps and ship packages. Also, there is also a Drop box is available for envelopes and packages.
- Duke Clinic - Location: Hospital Mailbox Center Lobby. Go to lower level of hospital in 09 Davison Building
- East Union Campus - Location: Lower level of building. Enter building, take stairs (on right) down to dining area.
Postal locations off campus can be found through the United States Postal Service.